My first book
My first book has now been launched! Increase your refund: Australian tax return tips for employees provides the information you need to prepare your 2013 tax return, and helps you to know what records you need to keep for your 2014 tax return.
What is included in the book
- Includes what you need to know about 2013 year tax changes such as private health insurance.
- Tells you all the deductions that are possible to claim for employees.
- Provides information about other (non-work) deductible expenses like donations and managing your tax affairs.
- Includes tips and tricks such as where you might not need receipts (for example, claiming car expenses under the cents per kilometre method only requires a calculation, rather than every petrol receipt).
- Explains how the ATO works including what happens if you are queried.
- Helps you find what you want quickly with links throughout the book and a clickable table of contents.
The book includes my responses to a lot of questions I receive from clients and friends about the Australian tax system.
For those who purchase the book, you just need to provide your email address to receive a free spreadsheet to help you work out what deductions you may be entitled to!
Limited time to download – until 15 October
Until 15 October you are able to download a PDF version of the book via http://nomoney.com.au/increaseyourrefund. After 15 October, the book will be sold exclusively through kindle. So this is your chance to download a PDF which can be printed!